ComputerExpert 2009 is a Online Instant Q/A software committed to offering computer help and tutorials. whether you are novice or veteran, while using computer you will meet all kinds of questions such as - Why my computer crashed for no reason at all ? How can the software which I used so good before goes on strike ? Why this game can not be played over ? why so many bugs when I am programming ? whether it is software problem, hardware problem, game problem or programming problem, you can post your question at ComputerExpert 2009 and get immediate answers. Our mission is to create an international network of computer troubleshooters service experts who will provide friendly, in time, online service, support to all the computer users. It's all about sharing ? what you know and what you want to know. So, why keep your gnawing questions and brilliant answers to yourself? Jump in and start sharing!
1. ComputerExpert 2009 includes software, hardware, game, programming 4 zones, almost all aspect of computer areas.
2. A group of computer experts are gathering in each community, they are ready to answer any question you asked. It's the place to ask questions and get real answers from real people.
3. You need points to ask a question but you can quickly earn the points back when you resolve other questions.
4. The levels mark your activity and show what Answers usage privileges you earned. The more points you accumulate, the higher your level, and the more privileges you get.
5. ComputerExpert 2009 is freeware. You can download a copy from this website at no charge.
Keywords: Q/A software, Computer tutorials, computer help, computer hints, computer tips
Recent Changes: No
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 32MB Ram
PAD file URL: http://www.pcstip.com/ComputerExpert/ComputerExpert.xml