Power paired with ease of use - Ashampoo Music Studio 4 provides a wide array of features that cover the whole bandwidth from music creation to music production while maintaining simplicity throughout the user interface.
Take control of your music collection and become creator, editor, designer and producer.
Fast and Easy
The clutter-free interface provides a taskbar for easy program navigation while added multi-core support provides a significant speed boost for all audio conversion tasks.
- Highly intuitive task-oriented interface
- Multi-format audio conversion: MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC
- Support for common playlist formats: M3U, PLS, ASX, P4U, WPL
- Integrated burning support: Audio CDs, WMA/MP3 Discs, mixed-format discs
- Integrated cover designer
- Track Mixer
- Rip audio CDs
- Record from audio sources: Microphone, line in and any other Windows recording device
- Video-2-Music: Extract audio from video files, e.g. to create ringtones
- Edit file tags
- Rename and move files based on ID-Tags
- Convert between multiple formats: MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC
- Cut, mix and modify audio data within audio files
- Normalize file volumes
- Covers, labels and booklets
- Track Mixer: Create new songs out of existing audio files
- Burn Audio CDs, input formats: MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC
- Burn MP3, WMA and mixed audio data discs
- Print designs
Keywords: Ashampoo Music Studio 4, music production, music creation, music conversion, music converter, audio conversion, audio converter, burn music, burn audio
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 512 MB RAM, Hard Disk Space 110 MB.
PAD file URL: http://www.ashampoo.com/internet/padfiles/musicstudio_e.xml