Axon Enterprise is a fully featured pbx server without restrictions to manage calls within a business or call center environment. Any business, whether small or large, can now implement a scalable PBX solution with an existing PC which connects to phone lines and extensions using VoIP technology.
Offering all the normal features of a traditional PBX such as allowing internal or external calls and more advanced call queuing for call center applications the software routes all calls within a business.
VoIP PBX Features:
* Manages telephone calls within a business.
* All routing of calls is digital over the computer network (or even a wireless network).
* Unlimited number of extensions or external lines.
* Supports all the standard PBX features like call transfer, hold, and record.
* Includes a call queue sequencer with voice prompting and on-hold messages player (links to the IMS On-Hold Messages Player).
* Uses the open SIP standard for signalling (RFC 3261) so it works with the broad range of SIP compatible phones and other devices.
* Works with hardware type VoIP extensions which just plug into the LAN (eg. Grandstream, Sipura etc.).
* Works with computer based softphones (eg. the Express Talk Softphone) where you make calls through your computer.
* Works with USB phones plugged into your computer.
* Links directly to VoIP services for your external lines (with cheaper calls). See Recommended VoIP Gateways for more information.
* If no VoIP services are available can also link to ordinary external lines with FXO adapters.
* Automatic "one-click" installer to setup the PBX in just minutes. Does not require detailed technical setup.
* All configuration such as adding extensions is done using a web-like control panel through your internet browser so it can be done remotely.
Enterprise Edition available from NCH Software which is a fully featured pbx server without restrictions.
Keywords: axon, axon virtual pbx, pbx, pabx, windows pbx, Axon, call delegator, call delegation, pbx delegation, pbx controller, pbx director, pbx manager, call manager, call controller, virtual pbx
Recent Changes: Interface Changes
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows XP,Vista or Windows 7
PAD file URL: http://www.nch.com.au/pad/axon_b.xml