MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP C/C++ email (32 & 64 bit) component library (SEE4C) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within an application.
Features of SEE4C include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 128 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- The same SEE32.DLL or SEE64.DLL can be called from any supported language. Also use with Delphi, Visual Basic, VB.Net, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, Xbase++, and COBOL.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Supports all versions of Visual C++,Visual Studio,C/C++,C#,.NET,Borland C/C++ and C++ Builder,MinGW GCC and LCC-WIN32 C/C++.
- Royalty free. Includes many example programs including Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC) and Borland C++ Builder (BCB) examples.
- Use in the development of Win32/64 applications running under Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Win7/x64.
Keywords: smtp component, pop3 component, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, email component, mail C++, send email, SSL mail, email software, pop3 c++, .NET email, SMTP library, ISO-8859, HTML email, authentication mail, email Visual Studio, SMTP C++, UTF-8, mail SSL/TLS, MIME, mail component
Recent Changes: Pass full pathname for ProxyEXE / ProxyCert. Buffer sizes for ProxyEXE / ProxyCert increased to 256 chars. Password characters not written to log file. Fixed ImapConnect not returning error if bad login.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 32-bit or 64-bit Windows
PAD file URL: http://www.marshallsoft.com/see4c.xml