Download websites quickly to your local drive and navigate offline.
- Speed your navigation. Save time and money.
- Uses project files to store list of websites. Includes several project
files ready to use.
- Can make google sitemaps
- Can resume broken downloads (very usefull when downloading large files such videos, multimedia, etc)
- Batch mode feature allows to execute the program from the command line, to automaticly
load a project file, download and exit the program after the job is done.
- Allows diferents modes to store the websites in your HD.
- Includes predefined filters to quickly specify to download a complete
site, a directory (and all subdirectories since it), a page or define
your own customized filter. Can filter by levels, external links, directories, include/exclude links, wildcards, etc.
- Includes an update feature that allows to download a project in different
sessions or when the websites changes. Also in any update, at your request,
is able to remove the unused files, saving disk space.
- Fast! Uses a new technology that allows to handle up to 100 conections
at the same time.
- Includes a new Quick View feature for easy access to the downloaded pages.
- Easy to use and compact.
Keywords: offline browsers, download websites, web spiders, capture web content, resume broken downloads, web downloader, agent, download
Recent Changes: Fixed problems with DEP; Win7 Support
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 486DX / 16 MB RAM
PAD file URL: http://www.jocsoft.com/pad/jocws.xml