TrojanHunter is a dedicated anti trojan with file memory and registry scanning. With an easy-to-use Scanner and a Guard that scans in the background TrojanHunter is a must-have complement to your virus scanner.
- High-speed file scan engine capable of detecting modified trojans.
- Memory scanning for detecting any modified variant of a particular build of a trojan.
- Registry scanning for detecting traces of trojans in the registry.
- Inifile scanning for detecting traces of trojans in configuration files.
- Port scanning for detecting open trojan ports.
- The Advanced Trojan Analyzer, an exclusive feature of TrojanHunter, is able to find whole classes of trojans using advanced scanning techniques.
- TrojanHunter Guard for resident memory scanning - detect any trojans if they manage to start.
- LiveUpdate utility for effortless ruleset updating via the Internet.
- Process list giving details about every running process on the system, including the path to the actual executable file.
- Accurate removal of all detected trojans - even if they are running or if the trojan has injected itself into another process.
- Built-in netstat viewer.
- Extensive help files and FREE technical support via e-mail.
Keywords: anti, trojan, scanner, rootkit, virus, malware, trojan, spyware, proxy, hijacker, hacked, popup, dialer, keylogger, spy, spybot, rbot, sdbot
Recent Changes: Much improved scan speed, many other enhancements
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Pentium Class CPU with 64MB RAM and Windows 98
PAD file URL: http://www.trojanhunter.com/pad/trojanhunter.xml