RSS2HTML Scout is a freeware ActiveX .NET ready programming library that can add RSS reading functions into your application.
- No RSS or XML formats knowledge required; RSS, ATOM, RDF feeds support;
- Non-Latin feeds support;
- Built-in multi-threaded downloading engine;
- Built-in cache to speed up RSS to HTML conversion;
- Ability to filter feeds by title, url, description using keywords;
- Customizable ready-to-use HTML and CSS templates;
- and more!
Keywords: rss, reading, html, visual basic, vb.net, c++, asp, asp.net, template, filter, keywords, feed
Recent Changes: + RSS2HTML Scout now is completely freeware library.
+ New License Agreement
* minor bug-fixes
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established
PAD file URL: http://www.bytescout.com/pad/rss2htmlscout.xml